|Place of Origin:||Original of China|
|Certification:||CE ISO9001:2008 IPAF member|
|Model Number:||SJZ 0.45-11|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wrapped in pallets/ wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||30 day after receipt of deposit|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 set/ month|
|Model:||SJZ 0.45-11||Material:||High-strenght Manganses Steel|
|Platform Size:||1.21 X 1.15m||Measurement:||2.5 M X 1.35 M X 1.7m|
|Lifting Power:||3KW||Total Weight:||1380kg|
Electrical hydraulic mobile scissor lift manganese steel for material handling
Description: Compact design makes it ideal for operations in narrow aisles or spaces. This Motorized hydraulic elevator is made up of stronger and rigid manganese steel. With a motor device and a spring towing handle for pulling, pushing & steering the table, it can save man power a lot. Suitable for one single person operation, mainly used in airports, convention and exhibition center, hotel, supermarket, factory, warehouse, station, dock, station and other places for material handling or fixing or construction.
l.21 x 1.15m
2.5 m x 1.35 m x 1.7m
Operating principle: (1) Electrically controlled hydraulic system to support lifting movement. (2) Four fixed wheels to assist travelling movements
All the parts are designed so that the forces do not exceed half the yield strength of the material used.
The elevator is fitted with overload valve and slow lowering valve to control the lowering speed. It can be fitted with many extras including roller tops, bellows, ball tops etc.
The hydraulic unit comprise a squirrel cage induction motor, a high pressure gear pump, a distributor with solenoid valves and a start up valve, Highly compensated VSC lowing valve
The upper and lower chassis will be oversized. The upper chassis plating is smooth metal plate at least 6mm thick.
The electrical cabinet and systems as well as hydraulic gear will be mounted on the chassis.
The plate will be elevated by actuating 2 single-action hydraulic jacks acting directly on the lifting arms guided by the roller bearings, smoothly lifting up and lowering down.
The electrical power supply is 380V, 50 Hz, three-phase, 4 wires. The supply installed beneath the basic chassis, comprise:
-The electrical cabinet,
-The power and control cables,
-The control systems,
-The operating and safety switch gear
All steel tube cable outlets will be protected by insulating ferrules.
All electrical and electronic control, regulation and other equipment are placed in this cabinet whose protection index will be IP 55. Side opening drawer for convenient and easy maintenance and operation purpose. Sufficiently large louvers provide good ventilation
The cabinet comprise:
- A main, three-pole isolating switch with fuses preventing single-phase operation,
- A main contactor-circuit breaker,
- Contactors and relays used for operation of the elevator table,
- Magnetic/thermal protection of the motor pump unit,
- The transformers supplying the low controlled voltage (24V)
Control button box
The control button box is both at ground and platform for convenient and control. It has many commands, door to lock, protection from rain, moisture and dust.
The box comprise:
- 1 voltage presence lamp,
- ON/OFF button,
- UP and DOWN buttons,
- One emergency stop pushbutton, just acting on raising and lowering movement
Technical Parameters :
1) Drive – Manual towable type
2) Lifting capacity – 450 kg
3) Platform height – 11m
4) Lowered Platform height – Less than 2.50m
5) Platform Size – 2100mm x 1150 mm
6) Dimensional tolerance - +/- 5%
7) Platform material – Mild Steel chequered Plate.
8) Toe Boards – minimum 100 mm on 3 sides.
9) Lifting operation - By Hydraulic cylinders operated by AC380V
10) Power Supply Cable Length : 10 Meter with proper arrangement of fixing.
11) Structure : Heavy duty Mild Steel
12) Piston Rod : Hard chrome plated EN-8 material
13) Motor rating of Hydraulic Power pack – Minimum 7.5 HP
14) Railing on platform – Having sufficient strength on 3 sides, 900 mm high
15) Towing hooks provided.
16) Controls – UP/DOWN Push Buttons on platform & chassis
17) Stabilizers - 4 Nos. Mechanical Screw type provided.
18) Ladder - For access to lowered platform provided.
19) Limit Switch is provided for top Motor shut off.
20) Test Load - 400 kg only since Hydraulic Overload
21) Scissors Members - Made from fabricated Tube section.
22) Wheels - Solid Rubber bonded type 2 fixed and 2 swivel
23) Safety features:
a) Safety Valve : Special electrically operated Solenoid safety valve with Catridge check in specially designed manifold block mounted on cylinder to avoid failure in case of hose burst.
b) Hydraulic Safety : The system has hydraulic safety relief valve to protect the hydraulic system if pressure exceeds a maximum preset value.
c) Provision is made against free fall protection in case of hose failure / Valve malfunctioning
d) Limit Switch : A limit switch is provided for over hoisting so that the table cannot overshoot the specified height.
e) Over hoisting : In the event of failure/ break of the upper limit switch, due to which the table may not stop at the specified height and may overshoot. A bleeding arrangement shall be provided against this eventuality, so that, at the last point, the fluid bleeds to the oil reservoir through a separate tube provided for the purpose.
f) Power failure : System is provided that even if power fails, platform can be lowered with ease.
g) Locking : The table has locking/ jacking arrangement at each corner for stability during work.
h) Locking of Hydraulic scissors from operation while transport mode.
i) Level indicator (e.g. spirit level) to indicate whether the inclination of the Scissors is within the limits permitted by the manufacturer.
Thank you for your reading and welcome your inquiry. We will respond you as soon as possible.